Ma and Mateers Emergency Ultrasound
|By:||Mateer, James; Ma, O. John;|
|Pub Date:||September 27th 2013|
|Format:||Mixed media product 720 pages|
The cornerstone text in emergency ultrasound–fully updated and expanded
A Doody’s Core Title for 2015.
Ma and Mateer’s Emergency Ultrasound has virtually defined the field since the first edition was released. This trusted classic expertly covers the training, techniques, and diagnostic skills for successful point-of-care ultrasound with a special emphasis on problems most commonly encountered in the emergency or acute care setting.
- Consistent chapter organization:
- clinical considerations and indications
- anatomical considerations
- common abnormalities
- case studies
- Coverage of trauma, cardiac, critical care, pulmonary, hepatobiliary, renal, testicular, and other ultrasound applications
- Side-by-side comparisons of normal and abnormal scans
- NEW chapters on pulmonary and critical care and expanded chapters on cardiac and musculoskeletal ultrasound
An all New DVD demonstrates common ultrasound procedures in real time.
With its updated content, enhanced DVD, and outstanding authors, no other text improves your ability to diagnose in the emergency setting like the third edition of Ma and Mateer’s Emergency Ultrasound.
Solo los usuarios registrados que hayan comprado este producto pueden hacer una valoración.